4.25.2012

Honey Boo-Boo Child

Let's be real, we all watch a serious amount of crap because it's on tv. We have families and have traveled and done interesting things. We've gone to school. We are the doctors, lawyers, teachers, and caring community members. And we go home, go to whatever tv is not already being watched, and turn on Toddlers and Tiaras.

And I know you're all:

Photo Credit: Dogcanyon.org


But I'm looking at you like:


Photo Credit: MakeupTalk

We could get into a big discussion on how awful it is (and it is) but here's the biggest take-away I've gotten from all those hours in front of TLC: FINALLY I have context for those glossy mailings I got when I was a little girl encouraging me to give some rando $85 to dress weird at a Radisson in Richmond.


No comments:

Post a Comment