4.24.2012

Door's open!

         Harry: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance. 
         Sally: Which one am I? 
         Harry: You're the worst kind; you're high maintenance but you think you're low 
         maintenance. 
         Sally: I don't see that. 
         Harry: You don't see that? Waiter, I'll begin with a house salad, but I don't want the 
         regular dressing. I'll have the balsamic vinegar and oil, but on the side. And then the 
         salmon with the mustard sauce, but I want the mustard sauce on the side. "On the 
         side" is a very big thing for you. 
         Sally: Well, I just want it the way I want it. 
         Harry: I know, high maintenance. 

Welcome to On the side! Come on into the kitchen. The caprese salad is almost done and Bethenny Ever After just started. David's outside banging on his car so we can totally make fun of our boyfriends for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment